Tuesday 3 September 2013

Our Featured You-Tuber this month is Limor Webber!! LIVE on USTREAM tonight!!!





See our current challenge HERE.


Yes you read that right!  Isn't that WONDERFUL news!?!  
I am so excited about it, as we ALL are here at Scrap Around The World.  
For us this really is the bomb-dot-com!  
What a great start to our new "Featured You-Tuber" post!!

Limor Webber will be designing LIVE ON USTREAM TONIGHT!
Using our September mood board!!


Here are the MUST HAVE deets you need to know NOW!
Limor's blog address where she gives us a mention and a link HERE!!

**** See the event details on FACEBOOK here****

{copied & pasted below}

Join me Tuesday 7pm MST (6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST) where I will put together 
a layout based on a Sketch and show you step by step how I go about designing 
my layouts. This class is absolutely FREE!!!!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/limor1806
Our Fabulous sponsor this month is 7 Dots Studio!!! 

Profile Picture

The beautiful lady herself!

Limor's You-Tube Channel HERE where she 
has a not-too-shabby 9 045 subscribers!!


Limor has an impressive list of Design Teams under her belt & currently designs
 for Lindy's Stamp Gang & Fabscraps, works as an educator for Prima & 
The Flying Unicorn as well as holding live classes in Canada where she lives, 
as well as live demonstrations on her Ustream channel every Tuesday
 & Guest Designing for Design Memory Craft {Faber Castell} at the moment.

Phew that was quite a mouthful of achievements wasn't it?!
Yes you could say she is definitely one of my muses!!

I hope you will be able to make Limor's LIVE CLASS tonight!

I wish I could but for me it is 3am in the morning so with a 6.30a.m start
I will be sound asleep but I will definitely be catching it on You Tube
where Limor loads all her live classes within a few days.

Please watch if you can & support Limor by signing up to her You-Tube Channel.
She is a super awesome scrapper & an amazing educator!
You will benefit enormously from her knowledge!!

I will be embedding the video here later in the month too :)



2 comments:

Eila Sandberg said...

Yah me too, soundly asleep with an early start tomorrow morning but I'll be glued to Youtube when she's released her class! sooo thrilled! xoxox

Gayle Price said...

Amazing...can't wait to see what she does with this mood board, I'm sure it will be brilliant.