Tuesday 14 May 2013

Meet Two Beautiful People! Eila & Gayle!!






 To view our current challenge go HERE.

Say HELLO to 2 fabulous ladies today!
Eila Sandberg from Sweden & Gayle Price from Australia!!

To know them is to ♥ them!!!


1.  How often do you scrapbook?

 I always have 2-3 pages that are in different stages of progress. 
Flowers are omnipresent on my pages so I start by choosing them first, 
not the papers! I do the bulk of my creating over the weekend.

2.  How long does it take you to complete a layout?
My pages take about a day or a day and half to finish. 

3. What's your day job?  
I work as an Executive Assistant/PA for the Vice President 
of a Telecommunications company.

Find out MORE about Eila & Gayle by reading
about them under the 'Designers' tab HERE.

1.     Do you listen to music while you scrap? 
If so name 3 songs on your media player.

I can't scrapbook without music!
Turning on my music is the very first thing I do!! 
My music taste is eclectic....rap, hip-hop, jazz, blues, world...

                 3 songs I'm currently listening to are:-

                 "Heaven" by Emeli Sande
                 "Little Aches and Pains" by Paul Kelly
                 "The Day That Never Comes" by Metallica

2.      How long does it take you to complete a layout?

It usually takes me about half a day. I tend to work slowly & experiment 
with mixed media as I go along, so quite often get side-tracked! 

3.    How often do you scrapbook?

About 3 or 4 times a week.
I don't like to work at night so I make the most of daylight & especially
love to work early in the morning with loud music and good coffee.

Well I loved learning about Eila's process!
I think choosing flowers first is a FAB idea!!
And I wish I was an early morning person like Gayle - 
I end up creating at all hours of the night!

We all LOVE hearing how others do things so please
feel free to SHARE with us in the comments section,
we want to get to know our players! :)



12 comments:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

mwah to two beautiful ladies from the scrapworld! Love both your styles :)

Lizzyc said...

Both very talented scrappers!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I'd love to create in daylight but work and family commitments usually don't allow that. I have a good lighting setup but am occasionally caught out when my colours look different in daylight than they did under lights! Love reading about how others create!

corinne de france MARCH said...

2 super créatrices ! j'aime leur travail.
Je travail aussi beaucoup le matin mais pas trop le soir car j'ai du mal à voir les couleurs. En règle général je fait mes pages en 1 journée ou une demie journée ;-)
corinne de france

Gayle Price said...

Thank you all for taking the time to leave your sweet comments. xx

Val-Belle said...

I know and love Eila's work - I am looking forward to Gayle's inspiration. Such an awesome team. :D

Eila Sandberg said...

Merci Co! je ne peux pas travailler les nuits, je suis trop fatiguée. Peut être c'est l'age ha ha!
Thank you so much ladies for popping in and leaving such beautiful cheers!! xoxo

Ava Gavloski said...

Thanks for sharing ladies, its so special to get to know you and to hear your common elements that we all share in the world of artistic crafting.

Ella Swan said...

Yes working at night is not ideal but sometimes we all have to do it - good lighting goes a long way to helping though. I have a great desklamp that I've had for years & some lovely overhead spots that help a lot...

Hilda said...

So interesting to scrap from flower selection first. =) thanks for the tip! I also like to scrap in the day, but like Heather, I can only scrap at night when my kids are asleep. The downside is the odd lighting cos we have mostly yellow lights at home. So my layouts could potentially have really weird color combinations. Lol!

Svjetlana said...

Two lovely ladies, love idea of choosing flowers first.

Ella Swan said...

yes it's certainly a unique way of going about it - flowers first! Will try it out!!